Sun, May 28|
Mūneris Performance training center
Effectively periodize training
Guide personal trainers to effectively periodize training for different sports and objectives.
Time and location
May 28, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Mūneris Performance training center, 5000 D'Iberville Street, Montreal, QC H2H 2S6, Canada
About this event
Objective: Guide personal trainers to effectively periodize training for different sports and objectives.
Target clientele :
- Kinesiology students
Format and duration
Classroom training(6 hours)
Location :Munéris training center
Why choose this formation?
- A qualified trainer who understands the reality of the field (certified and member of the Fédération des Kinésiologues du Québec)
- Practical tools for physical trainers
- Best practices to deal with training periodization
- Real-life situations to maximize learning
- Obtain a certificate and (6) credits recognized by the FKQ (Fédération des Kinésiologues du Québec)
- Basic principles
- Setting the scene 1
- Monitoring and training load
- Setting up the situation 2
*Training materials provided