Sun, Nov 19|
Mūneris Performance training center
Introduction to Weightlifting
Master the basic notions of weightlifting and know how to use this discipline as a lever for physical preparation. Special guest: Kristel Ngarlem (Olympic athlete)
Time and location
Nov 19, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Mūneris Performance training center, 5000 D'Iberville Street, Montreal, QC H2H 2S6, Canada
About this event
Note that Kristel Ngarlem, Olympic athlete on the Canadian team, will be present at this training!
Objective : Master the basic notions of weightlifting and know how to use this discipline as a lever for physical preparation.
Target clientele :
- Kinesiology students
- Athletes who want to improve their skills
Format and duration
Classroom training(6 hours)
Location :Mūneris Performance Training Center
Why choose this formation?
- A qualified trainer who understands the reality of the field (certified and member of the Fédération des Kinésiologues du Québec)
- A turnkey course thanks to applied, ready-to-use content
- Obtaining a certificate and (6) credits recognized by the FKQ (Fédération des kinésiologues du Québec)
- Warming up
- Training principles
- Supporting movements and technical analysis
- Snatch, clean and jerk
*Training materials provided